Student registration will open on January 18th at 8 am EST.
The 2022 Micro Career Fair: Startups & Tech will include organizations ranging from tech-focused organizations to new, innovative startups. We welcome undergraduate students who are interested in internships as well as full-time opportunities to attend.
Sign up for 1:1 or group sessions to chat with employers
Starting January 18th, you will be able to schedule appointments to video chat with employer representatives in one-on-one or group sessions. Click on "Available Sessions" on the event page to see organizations and available one-on-one or group session times.
You must schedule sessions to engage employers during the event.
Registration for sessions will be open throughout the duration of the event.
WATCH OUR MAKING THE MOST OF A VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR WORKSHOP
This training walks you through how to schedule and chat with employers via the LionSHARE powered by Handshake career fair platform.
EXPECT VIDEO CHATS
Chats will be primarily video. One-on-one sessions are 10 minutes. Group sessions are up to 30 minutes.
- Use Google Chrome or Firefox so that your video chat will function properly. Make sure your browser is updated.
UPDATE YOUR RESUME AND CONSIDER MAKING IT PUBLIC
- Update your resume and add it to your LionSHARE profile.
- We encourage you to set your LionSHARE profile to public for employers to view your documents.
- This way, the employer representatives will be able to see your resume while you’re chatting. They will also be able to download it after the event!
SEE WHICH ORGANIZATIONS ARE ATTENDING AND RESEARCH THEM
- Research the companies attending ahead of time so that you can have productive conversations at the event.
REVIEW OUR CAREER FAIR FAQS
- Review CCE’s Career Fair FAQ’s for more information on how to prepare for this event.
Students enrolled in the following schools are welcome to attend:
- Columbia College
- Columbia Engineering (undergraduates)
- School of General Studies
- Barnard College
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2022 Micro Career Fair: Startups & Tech!