Date & Time
Join Us for Reunion Weekend 2017: Thursday, June 1–Sunday, June 4
If your class year ends in 2 or 7 or you're in the Class of 2016, save the date for Reunion Weekend 2017, a chance to see classmates and friends on campus and throughout New York City. You'll have
- opportunities to socialize with classmates;
- a chance to attend Mini-Core Classes and lectures that will reconnect you to Columbia's intellectual experience; and
- time to mingle with students and alumni of all class years during Saturday's All-Class Reunion celebration
Join your class' Reunion Committee. As a member, you can help shape your class' weekend programming, energize your classmates to return to Morningside Heights and celebrate the achievements of your class since your graduation. Opportunities include
- Celebrate: Plan the social programs that will make Reunion Weekend an event not to be missed.
- Connect: Lead outreach efforts to bring back as many of your classmates as possible.
- Engage: Rally your classmates behind the Class Gift, which supports current students and continued excellence at Columbia College.
For more information, please contact the Columbia College Alumni Association!
CONNECT WITH US