Sign up for 1:1 or group sessions to chat with employers
Click on the "Available Sessions" tab on the event page to see available one-on-one or group session times and schedule appointments to video chat with employer representatives. Please note, some employers have group sessions only. Group sessions are great opportunities to learn about the organization and what they are looking for in application materials.
Registration for sessions will be open throughout the duration of the event. You must schedule sessions to engage employers during the event.
The 2022 Undergraduate Career Fair- Virtual will include organizations from the finance and consulting industries.
WATCH OUR MAKING THE MOST OF A VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR WORKSHOP
This training walks you through how to schedule and chat with employers via the LionSHARE powered by Handshake career fair platform.
EXPECT VIDEO CHATS
Chats will be primarily video. One-on-one sessions are 10 minutes. Group sessions are up to 30 minutes.
- Use Google Chrome or Firefox so that your video chat will function properly. Make sure your browser is updated.
UPDATE YOUR RESUME AND CONSIDER MAKING IT PUBLIC
- Update your resume and add it to your LionSHARE profile.
- We encourage you to set your LionSHARE profile to public for employers to view your documents.
- This way, the employer representatives will be able to see your resume while you’re chatting. They will also be able to download it after the event!
We welcome undergraduate students who are interested in internships as well as full-time opportunities.
Please note, this event is open to current undergraduate students and alumni who graduated in 2018 or later from the following Columbia University schools:
- Columbia College
- Columbia Engineering (undergraduates)
- School of General Studies
REVIEW OUR CAREER FAIR FAQS
- Review our Virtual Career Fair FAQ’s for more information on how to prepare for this event.