Simply the Best
A Shining Light on   Broadway



Ric Burns '78
Ronald Mason Jr. '74
Victor Wouk '39


Class of 1928

David Hirsh, retired businessman, Hallandale, Fla., on July 15, 1998. Hirsh had been chairman of Grany Travers Co. in New York.

Class of 1930

Shroeder Boulton, retired executive, New York, on February 13, 2000. The grandson of Frederick Schroeder, mayor of the City of Brooklyn and founder of the Germania Bank, Boulton was born in Brooklyn and earned a bachelor's in business at Columbia. He worked briefly for the Brooklyn Bureau of Social Services in 1931 before joining Baker, Weeks & Harden as a research trainee. (Boulton later joked that he was one of four people to join Wall Street during the Depression.) He eventually became a partner at Baker, Weeks & Harden, and later worked as a financial consultant at Lazard Frères & Co. and at Jesup & Lamont. He retired in 1998 as first vice president of Tucker Anthony Inc. During the 1960s, Boulton and his second wife, the psychotherapist Mary Holzman Bancroft, were vocal supporters of the civil rights movement and opened their Greenwich Village home as a meeting place for civil rights workers.

James A. Hamilton, Jr., Knoxville, Tenn., on December 3, 1999. A Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the College, Hamilton received a J.D. from Columbia in 1932 and an LL.M. from NYU. From 1941 to 1971, Hamilton worked as an attorney and later as a district director at the Immigration and Naturalization Service of the U.S. Department of Justice. In 1971, he retired to Titusville, Fla., where he lived with his wife, Nora, until her death in 1984, when he moved to his daughter's home in Knoxville. In his retirement, Hamilton, who was a devoted Yankee fan, was known for his recitations of classical poetry and Shakespeare. Memorial gifts in his memory can be made to the Development Office, Columbia Law School, 7th Floor, William & June Warren Bldg, 1125 Amsterdam Avenue, Columbia University, New York, NY 10027.

Class of 1931

Sidney B. Becker, retired executive, New York, on January 15, 2000. During World War II, Becker served in the U.S. Army, eventually rising to lieutenant colonel. He received the Legion of Merit, the highest non-combatant award for exceptional service. Becker worked in senior executive positions at Schenley Industries and Willcox & Gibbs, where he eventually became board chairman. An ardent supporter of Reconstructionist Judaism, Becker was a member of Board of Governors and the executive committee of the Reconstructionist Rabbinical College; he provided the Rabbinical College's first endowed chairs in Hebrew Studies and scholarship funds to support its Israel study program. The Rabbinical College awarded Becker the honorary degree "Keter Shem Tov" (Crown of the Good Name), bestowed on persons of academic and communal distinction. He was also a member of the executive committee of the PEF Israel Endowment Funds, and a life member of the board of the Associated Y's of New York.

Stanley Howard Brams, journalist and automobile industry expert, Atlanta, on December 25, 1999. Brams was born in Greenville, Mich.; his journalism career began when he was only 14, as school editor of the Bay City Times-Tribune. Brams entered the College with the Class of 1931, but dropped out during his junior year at the height of the Depression. He returned to Michigan, where he went to work in Detroit as an advertising copywriter for the J.L. Hudson Company, Frank & Seder Company, and Sears, Roebuck. Brams emerged as a leading authority on labor relations and the American automobile industry. He covered his first Detroit Auto Show in the fall of 1935, to preview the 1936 Plymouths, as a reporter for the Transradio Press Service. He was editor of Ward's Automotive Reports from 1936 to 1940, the Detroit editor of Iron Age magazine and Detroit bureau manager for McGraw Hill from 1946 to 1952, and the editor and publisher of Michigan Beverage News from 1986 to 1989. In 1952, he became a founding member of the Detroit Press Club. During the 1960s, Brams contributed the "Automotive Industry" entry to the Encyclopædia Brittanica yearbook. Over his long career, he contributed articles to scores of magazines, including Reader's Digest, The New Yorker, Parents, Saveur, The New York Times Magazine, Nation's Business, Mechanix Illustrated, and Ford Times, among others. During the 1960s and 1970s, Brams had the responsibility of closing all of Henry Ford II's press conferences at the Ford Motor Company headquarters with a traditional "Thank you, Mr. Ford." (Ford was not only a close friend, but also one of Brams's poker-playing companions.) By the 1980s, Brams, who was recognized as perhaps the oldest automotive journalist, was often referred to as the "dean of auto writers" by his Detroit colleagues. He established Press Relations Newswire in Detroit in 1961 and later set up similar facilities in Washington, D.C., Cleveland and Atlanta. The most successful of Brams's entrepreneurial ventures, these bureaus used private-circuit teletypewriters from Western Union and local Bell companies to deliver press releases to newspapers, magazines, and radio and television stations. In 1985, the four bureaus were sold to PR Newswire in New York. An avid traveler, Brams spent three months circumnavigating the globe in 1986 and became a board member of the Detroit Chapter of the Circumnavigators Club. He was a board member of the National Automotive History Collection of the Detroit Public Library (serving as chairman from 1990 to 1992), a past president of The Prismatic Club, and a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers, the Engineering Society of Detroit, the Economic Club of Detroit, and the Customer Advisory Council of Blue Cross-Blue Shield of Michigan. Brams's service to his alma mater included membership in the Society of Columbia Graduates and past membership in the John Jay Associates.

Howard F. Rundlett, retired petroleum analyst, Danbury, Conn., on October 4, 1999. Rundlett, who also took courses in the Engineering School, worked as a chemist for the Sherwood Petroleum Co. in Brooklyn before joining Standard Oil's operations in Cleveland. In 1946, he became an analyst at Esso (later Exxon) Research and Engineering in Linden, N.J., from which he retired.

Class of 1933

Roland Eric Gunther, retired chemist, Oxford, N.Y., on February 15, 2000. Gunther was a flavor chemist at Norwich Eaton Pharmaceutical Company. He retired to New Berlin, N.Y. in the early 1980s and had been living at the New York State Veterans Home in Oxford at the time of his death.

Paul E. Kaunitz, retired psychiatrist, Jacksonville, Fla., on December 12, 1999. Kaunitz, whose father was a 1905 graduate of P&S and whose mother graduated from Barnard in 1911, received a master's from GSAS, a certificate from Columbia's Psychiatric Institute and medical degree from NYU. He was a practicing psychiatrist in New York City and Westport, Conn., for nearly 50 years. During World War II, he served as a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army and received a Bronze Star from General Omar Bradley for "meritorious service" in planning and executing the medical evacuation plans for the D-Day invasion. Kaunitz began a private medical practice specializing in psychiatry in Westport in 1950, and later became an attending psychiatrist at the Yale-New Haven Community Hospital and a member of the Department of Clinical Psychiatry at the Yale College of Medicine, where he became a full professor. He founded Yale's Department of Psychiatry Consulting Service, was a fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, an examiner for the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, and a past president of the Connecticut Psychiatric Association. In 1998, Kaunitz and his wife, Dr. Rita Davidson Kaunitz '45 GSAS, retired and moved to Jacksonville, where they became active members of the congregation of Rabbi David Osachy '88. A loyal alumnus, Kaunitz was a member of the John Jay Associates and a regular contributor to Class Notes in CCT. In addition to his wife, survivors include a son, Jonathan '72, '76 P&S, and a daughter, Victoria '71 Barnard.

Class of 1934

David Alfred Boehm, publishing entrepreneur, New York, on February 6, 2000. Boehm was the founder of Sterling Publishing in New York and the U.S. editor of The Guinness Book of World Records, which he introduced to American readers. A Manhattan native, Boehm attended George Washington High School. At the College, he majored in sociology, became editor of Spectator, and collaborated with his classmate and lifelong friend Herman Wouk on the senior skit. Boehm's experience at Spectator directly led to his interest in publishing. After graduation, he joined Cupples and Leon as an editor and later became a production manager at McGraw Hill and a sales manager at Greenburg Publishers. Boehn founded Sterling Publishing in 1949, working out of a telephone booth in the Hotel Pennsylvania, where he could take calls out of earshot of his regular employer. Sterling's first book, Stampography (about stamp collecting), set the pattern for information-filled, "how-to" volumes that became Sterling's forte. In 1956, Boehm's career took off when he discovered an imported edition of an English book, The Guinness Book of Superlatives, in a Boston bookstore. He sped to London, where he quickly obtained the book's publishing rights in return for a percentage of what he earned on sales in the United States. He renamed it The Guinness Book of World Records (Boehm assumed most American readers wouldn't understand "superlative") and Americanized the volume's information by adding information on baseball. In no time, The Guinness Book of World Records was one of the world's best-selling books, and Sterling and Guinness were sharing $1.7 million per year in revenue. Boehm then licensed the name to a series of endeavors, from paper cups to museums. Sterling published a new edition of the Guinness Book every year, causing considerable consternation at the British parent company, which became unhappy that more people knew the Guinness name for the book than for the beer. In the 1980s, Boehm staved off a series of lawsuits from Guinness (a federal judge described one of the brewery's attempts to break Boehm's license as "blatantly unreasonable cupidity"), but finally sold rights to the book back to Guinness in 1989. While he was still the book's publisher, however, Boehm became a connoisseur of the arcane. He became a regular guest on The Guinness Book of World Records television program, hosted by David Frost, and often served as a judge with Frost when contestants sought to create new, often bizarre, world records. He eliminated goldfish eating as a record listed in The Guinness Book when he noticed that goldfish were getting smaller, making eating many of them less of an accomplishment. He excluded from the book a man who caught a grape in his mouth from 270 feet away (the event wasn't common enough) and another who managed to fit 250 clothespins on his nose. Boehm became a founding member of the Guinness Book of World Records Museum, originally in the Empire State Building and later expanded to other cities. His company remained successful after giving up The Guinness Book; Sterling currently has approximately 3,000 titles in print. Boehm also wrote or edited many books, all published by Sterling, ranging from a popular series of children's geography books to The Real, Real World of William C. Casey, a posthumous collection of lectures and writings by his friend and former Columbia sociology professor. Boehm was a regular attendee at College reunions. Survivors include his son, Lincoln '66.

Class of 1935

Alan Gornick, retired attorney, Bloomfield Hills, Mich., on February 26, 1998. A native of Leadville, Colo., Gornick, who was a member of Phi Delta Phi and selected as a Nacom, received his law degree from Columbia. He worked as an associate in two New York law firms before moving to Michigan in 1947 to join Ford Motor Co. as an associate counsel in charge of tax matters. He later became the company's director of tax affairs. Gornick was a noted lecturer on tax matters and the author of several books and many articles on tax law. He was a past president of the Tax Institute and the Tax Executives Institute, and a member of several tax law associations. He served his alma mater through membership on the board of directors of the Alumni Federation, the presidency of the Columbia Club of Michigan, and long service as president of his class. In 1947, he received the Distinguished Alumni Accomplishment Medal from Columbia.

Edward H. Reisner, Jr., retired physician and medical researcher, Allendale, N.J., on December 16, 1999. A native of Manhattan, Kan., Reisner received his medical degree from P&S in 1939. During World War II, he served as a captain in the U.S. Army Medical Corps, earning a Purple Heart and Bronze Star after suffering a bullet wound during the Battle of the Bulge. After the war, he began a private medical practice specializing in internal medicine and hematology in New York, where he was affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital. A widely respected cancer specialist and diagnostician, Reisner published over 85 papers relating to his research into nutrition and cancer. In the 1950s, after Reisner and a colleague, Dr. Randolf West, showed that vitamin B12 was the element missing from the blood of patients afflicted with the often-fatal disease of pernicious anemia, a treatment was developed. Reisner was also an assistant professor of clinical medicine at P&S and at the NYU Medical Center and was a past president of the New York Society for the Study of Blood. Reisner's service to his alma mater included membership on the Undergraduate Affairs Committee in the 1960s and chairing his class's 25th reunion committee. A longtime resident of Tenafly, N.J., Reisner had been living in a retirement community in Allendale, N.J. A memorial service was held in the chapel at St. Luke's Hospital on January 8, 2000.

Class of 1936

Paul deRykere Kolisch, physician, Friendship, N.Y., on January 3, 2000. Born in Brooklyn to a Hungarian father and Belgian mother, Kolisch earned his medical degree from the Long Island College of Medicine (now the New York Downstate Medical Center). A highly decorated veteran of World War II, Kolisch served as a medical officer for the 508th Parachute Infantry of the 82nd Airborne Division. During the D-Day invasion, Captain Kolisch parachuted behind enemy lines in Normandy, was wounded in action and held prisoner by the Nazis for three weeks. He was awarded a Bronze Star for his courage and efficiency under fire during the Battle of the Bulge. He also received the European, African and Middle Eastern Campaign Medal with bronze arrowhead device and four bronze battle stars; the Purple Heart; the Distinguished Unit Citation; the Combat Medical Badge; and the Parachute Badge. His foreign military honors were the French Fourragere; the Belgian Fourragere; and the Dutch Military Order of Wilhelm. In recognition of his wartime exploits, Kolisch received the New York State Conspicuous Service Cross and Prisoner of War Medal in 1999; later this year, the Provincial Governor of Normandy will posthumously award him the Normandy Campaign Jubilee Medal. Revered in his adopted home of Friendship in Allegany County, N.Y., as a traditional country doctor, Kolisch was a board certified physician in pathology and nuclear medicine. He was lured to Friendship from North Tonawanda in 1964 by an advertisement from the Friendship Chamber of Commerce seeking to replace the town's retiring doctor, who had practiced there since 1922. Kolisch made a house call on the first day of his new practice in the town, and he continued making house calls until the end; he was also known to treat people without insurance and those who he knew would never be able to pay. The author of several papers on pathology and nuclear medicine, Kolisch was a member of the New York State Medical Society, the Medical Society of Allegany County, the 82nd Airborne Association, and the Rotary Club of Friendship. Kolisch was a highly respected consulting pathologist to enforcement local law enforcement and served on the Friendship School Board for several years. Kolisch also had practiced at Warren Hospital in Phillipsburg, N.J., DeGraff Hospital in North Tonawanda, N.Y., Bradford Hospital in Bradford, Pa., Jones Memorial Hospital in Wellsville, N.Y., Coudersport Hospital in Coudersport, Pa., and Cuba Hospital in Cuba, N.Y. At the time of his death, he was medical director of the College Park Nursing Home in Houghton, N.Y., while still maintaining his private practice in Friendship. Kolisch will be interred in Arlington National Cemetery.

Herbert G. MacIntosh, retired clothing executive, Irvington, N.Y., on January 1, 2000. A Bronx native, MacIntosh graduated from Stuyvesant High and was a captain of the Columbia varsity track team. After graduation, he went to work at Stern Brothers department store in New York as an assistant controller. In 1942, he joined the U.S. Navy, spending two years of naval aviation service in the Pacific Squadron and two years at the Naval Air Station in Vero Beach, Fla.; he was discharged with the rank of commander. After the war, he returned to Stern's as general superintendent and vice president. In 1958, he joined Brooks Brothers as a vice president and later became senior vice president. He continued as a consultant to the company for five years after his retirement in 1979. MacIntosh had served as a trustee or board member of Greenburgh Savings and Peoples Westchester banks, the Irvington Board of Trustees, the Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry, and the Irvington Presbyterian Church. His service to his alma mater included membership on the board of the former Columbia Club of New York in the early 1960s, including a term as president. He was also active in alumni affairs, including long service as president of his class.

Robert Aime Rostan, retired design engineer, Pensacola, Fla., on December 25, 1999. After College, Rostan became a design engineer for Russell & Stoll, a manufacturer of electrical products. He later became chief design engineer (and an expert in the design of plugs and connectors) at Midland Ross, which had acquired Russell & Stoll, working there until his retirement. He also was a consultant to the U.S. military and the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA). During World War II, when pleasure boats were an uncommon sight in the waters around New York, Rostan, who was an avid sailor, would sail his boat, The Wanderer, off Long Island Sound, where U.S. submarines on training exercises frequently would use it as a marker and surface near the small craft. After The Wanderer was lost in a hurricane, Rostan converted an old "Down East" hull into the Escape, NY, a 36-foot, diesel-engine cabin cruiser that he piloted along the lakes and waterways of upstate New York and off Long Island. He earned his airplane pilot's license at 50 and began refurbishing old sports cars in his retirement. Rostan, who had lived at various times in the Bronx, Maramoneck, N.Y., and Chatham, N.J., had retired to Pensacola, Fla.

Class of 1938

Seon P. Bonan, real estate developer, Palm Beach, Fla., on January 22, 2000. A New York native, Bonan, who had served as a lieutenant in the U.S. Navy during World War II, graduated from Brooklyn Law School in 1946. He was president of Royal Business Funds, an investment capital firm. In the 1950s, Bonan became widely known for the Charles River Park Project in Boston, which he envisioned as a self-contained community of apartments, office buildings, hotels, public garages, and homes for the elderly within the city. He participated in the revitalization of downtown Stamford, Conn., where he spearheaded the mixed-use, Southwest Quadrant development project that combined commercial, residential and industrial elements. Bonan was also president of Te-Amo Cigars, chairman of Precision Film Laboratories, and a trustee of the Greenwich Academy. Survivors include a grandson, Anthony Bonan '00.

Class of 1940

Joseph Bartolf, retired automobile salesman, Los Angeles, on December 30, 1999. A native of Lakewood, N.J., Bartolf played on the College varsity football and baseball teams as well as wrestling and boxing. He enlisted in the U.S. Navy in 1940 and became a pilot, flying dirigibles on reconnaissance missions over the northern and southern Atlantic. After the war, Bartolf settled in Los Angeles, where he worked at Valley Motors Center in Van Nuys. Survivors include a son, Philip '71. Another son, Michael '71, predeceased him on October 23, 1999 (see below).

Class of 1944

Ronald D. Smith, retired nuclear superintendent, Oak Ridge, Tenn., on October 11, 1999. Smith had been department superintendent in Union Carbide's Nuclear Division in Oak Ridge.

Class of 1948

Ray T. Blank, retired educator, Bethpage, N.Y., on February 29, 2000. Blank, who earned a master's degree and an Ed.D. from NYU, had been superintendent of schools in the Plainedge School District on Long Island.

Norman Eliasson, retired defense department official, Falls Church, Va., on December 11, 1999. Born in New York, Eliasson served in the U.S. Army during World War II, earning a Bronze Star for his service as a medic. Selected as a Sachem, he worked his way through the College as an usher at Carnegie Hall and a cashier at the Faculty club. After graduation, he earned a master's from Columbia's School of International Affairs. Eliasson worked for 30 years in the Department of Defense. He participated in the Mutual and Balanced Force Reduction negotiations for the reduction of non-nuclear weapons in Europe, and he had served as foreign affairs officer in the office of the secretary of defense. He also conducted research for Army intelligence. Eliasson retired from the department in 1980. He was a deacon at St. Mary's Episcopal Church in Arlington. After receiving full military honors, Eliasson's ashes were interred in the columbarium at Arlington National Cemetery.

Class of 1951

Malcolm Douglas Macdonald, Greensboro, N.C., on March 2, 2000. A native of Jersey City, N.J., "Mac" Macdonald served in the U.S. Army from 1944 to 1947. Macdonald, who also earned a master's in psychology from Teachers College in 1951, originally worked in a series of positions for Western Electric in New York. He moved to North Carolina in 1968, working as an equal opportunity officer for the company, and eventually became manager of corporate human resources planning. Macdonald was known for developing practices that fostered equal employment opportunities for minorities, women and the disabled. He later worked in human resources at AT&T. After his retirement from AT&T, Macdonald became an independent consultant and an associate consultant with Sesco of Bristol, Tenn. An accomplished bridge player, he was a member of the American Contract Bridge League. He was also a member of the American Psychological Association. Survivors include a son, John '71. The family requests that memorial contributions be made to The Columbia College Fund, Office of Alumni Affairs & Development, Attn. Rory Finnin, 475 Riverside Drive, Suite 917, New York, NY 10115.

Joseph Rothschild, professor, New York, on January 30, 2000. Please see In Memoriam.

Class of 1953

Daniel E. Chamberlin, businessman, New York, on June 29, 1999. Chamberlin had been president of Chamberlin Communications.

Class of 1958

Walter J. Green, editor, New York, on February 24, 2000. Green had been chief of Corporate Editorial Services for the Metropolitan Transportation Authority.

Class of 1959

Frederick Jerome Trost, Jr., architect, College Station, Texas, on December 31, 1999. The son of Frederick Jerome Trost '25, "Jerry" Trost was a Jersey City native who entered the College with the Class of 1959 but switched to the School of Architecture, from which he received a bachelor's degree in 1961. Trost worked at an architectural firm in Stamford, Conn., until 1967, when he joined the faculty of the College of Architecture at Texas A&M University. He became a member of the Department of Construction Science, where taught lighting and heating, ventilation and air conditioning, and related classes. A registered architect with NCARB certification, Trost was the author of several textbooks and numerous articles. He received the Former Students Distinguished Teaching Award at Texas A&M. Trost also served 20 years in the U.S. Naval Reserve, retiring as a lieutenant commander. His remains will be interred at Arlington National Cemetery.

Class of 1971

Michael J. Bartolf, insurance executive, New York, on October 23, 1999. The son of Joseph Bartolf '40, Michael Bartolf grew up in North Hollywood, Calif., where he attended North Hollywood High School. At the College, he played on the varsity and lightweight football teams and rowed for lightweight crew. After graduation, he remained in New York, serving as a member of the Columbia football coaching staff from 1971 to 1975 and as head coach of the lightweight football team, and remaining a fixture at Lions home football games till the end of the century. He entered the insurance industry in 1972 and enjoyed a successful career in marine reinsurance. At the time of his death, Bartolf was an executive with Guy Carpenter & Company. Survivors include his twin brother, Phil '71. Bartolf's father, Joseph Bartolf '40, died on December 30, 1999 (see above).

Class of 1972

Francis M. Perna, professor, Mill Hall, Pa., on June 14, 1999. Perna, who had a doctorate from Cornell, was a professor of political science at Lock Haven University.

Class of 1980

Ernesto I. Castro, Miami, Fla., on May 7, 1994.

Class of 1999

Brian Malmon, former student, Potomac, Md., on March 24, 1999. Malmon was a well-liked and versatile student, who prospered academically and became a leader of three student activities. He began singing with Uptown Vocal, a student group, during his first year at the College, becoming the group's president at the beginning of his senior year. He also joined the staff of Spectator, and quickly began writing a regular sports column, "Homerically Speaking," for the paper. In 1997, he was named sports editor on Spectator's 121st managing board. Malmon was widely known for his sense of humor and talent at acting, singing and improvisation, and he was cast as the lead of the 1998 Varsity Show. In the fall of 1998, the beginning of his senior year, Malmon left the College and told classmates he was returning to his parents' home in Potomac, Md., to deal with personal issues. In Maryland, Malmon developed his own website, briefly took a job with The Washington Post, and kept in sporadic contact with friends at the College. In the summer of 1999, he joined Uptown Vocal when the group traveled to London aboard the QE2. Friends report that he had planned to return to the College to finish his degree in the near future. Malmon died as a result a self-inflicted gunshot wound in his home. Members of Uptown Vocal attended his funeral in Maryland and performed after the services.

Thomas G. Nelford, Jr., former student, New York, on February 5, 2000. A skilled wrestler and promising artist, Nelford attended Rio Mesa High School in Ventura County, Calif., where in 1995 he was named "athlete of the year." At the College, he wrestled for two seasons before quitting the team. Nelford, who had planned to major in visual arts and had published several cartoons in the Spectator, was placed on academic leave at the end of 1997. He went home to California, returning to New York in 1999. The New York Police Department has concluded that Nelford killed his girlfriend, Kathleen Roskot '02, early in the morning of February 5, and killed himself later that day.

Class of 2002

Kathleen Adams Roskot, student, New York, on February 5, 2000. A native of Bay Shore, Long Island, Roskot was an honor student and a gifted athlete at Bay Shore High School, where she excelled academically, played soccer in the fall, ran track in the winter, and played lacrosse in the spring. Roskot was selected as an All-American lacrosse player in her junior and senior years, and in 1998 she captained her high school's team to the state finals. Actively recruited by several colleges, Roskot chose Columbia because she wanted to attend an Ivy League school. She became a starting midfielder on the Columbia lacrosse team, where she showed herself to be a daring player, intense competitor, and a team leader. She also continued to excel academically, making the Dean's List. The New York Police Department has concluded that Roskot was killed in her Ruggles dorm room by Thomas G. Nelford, Jr. '99, a former student on academic leave whom she had been dating. A memorial service for Roskot was held at St. Paul's Chapel on March 20. The Roskot family has created scholarship fund in her memory. Contributions should be sent to The Kathleen Roskot Memorial Fund, c/o Derek Wittner, Executive Director, Columbia College Office of Alumni Affairs and Development, 475 Riverside Drive, Suite 917, New York, NY 10115.

Compiled by Tim Cross

Search Columbia College Today
Need Help?

Columbia College Today Home
CCT Home

This Issue
This Issue


This Issue
Previous Issue

CCT Masthead