As alumni of Columbia College, you are supported by and connected to a community of 48,000 College alumni for the rest of your life. In addition, Columbia offers benefits and opportunities that can continue to enhance your life and make it easy to keep up with what is happening at Alma Mater today and always.
- Columbia College Today is our College magazine for alumni, faculty, students, parents and friends, published quarterly and full of updates on our alumni, highlights of campus activities today and of course, filled with class notes from alumni themselves.
- Columbia Alumni Arts League is a program of the Columbia Alumni Association (CAA), acting as a hub for cultural experiences and a connector of artists and audiences through dynamic programs and resources. Membership is free and open to all alumni.
- Columbia Alumni Center, located on 113th Street, is always open for alumni who need a place to catch up on the latest University news, check e-mail and use free wi-fi, explore alumni benefits and electronic resources, or just have a cup of coffee.
- Dodge Physical Fitness Center offers special Alumni Memberships for individuals or for families, offering our alumni access to the pool, squash, and much more.
- E-mail for Life allows you to set up a columbia.edu email for life or to forward your existing columbia.edu email to your email address of choice, so you can stay connected and be sure to hear the latest on programs, opportunities and news.
- Registrar Services can offer support for those seeking copies of their transcript or other necessary records related to your study at Columbia College.
- Library Resources offers in person access as well as access to digital resources of the libraries at Columbia.