The John Jay Awards Dinner
The John Jay Awards have been presented to 226 honorees since 1978, and the dinner raises scholarship and support money for the John Jay National Scholars Program. The annual gala is held at the iconic Cipriani 42nd Street location and brings together almost 500 attendees each year.
The 2023 John Jay Award Honorees
- Anna Brockway CC'92 Co-Founder and President, Chairish
- Alicia D. Guevara CC'94 CEO, Big Brothers Big Sisters of NYC
- Dr. Ashish K. Jha CC'92 National Leader on Public Health and COVID-19 Response
- Victor Lopez-Balboa CC’82 Vice Chairman, Global Financial Institutions Group in Global Banking and Markets, Goldman Sachs
- Raymond Yu CC'89, SEAS’90 President, Yuco Real Estate Company and Yuco Management