Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Black-tie optional Reception at 6:30 p.m. Dinner at 7:30 p.m.
On March 6, 2019, Columbia College celebrated the 41st annual John Jay Awards Dinner, honoring five accomplished alumni of the College for distinguished professional achievements in their respective fields.
The John Jay Awards have been presented to 215 honorees since 1978 and the Dinner raises scholarship and support money for the John Jay National Scholars Program. This annual gala is held in the iconic Cipriani 42nd Street location and gathers almost 500 attendees each year.
The 2019 John Jay Honorees are:
- James Brett CC'84 BUS'90 Managing Partner, JTB Capital Partners
- Erik Feig CC'92 Founder and CEO, PICTURESTART
- Jodi Kantor CC'96 Journalist and Author
- Tom Kitt CC'96 Composer/Arranger/Orchestrator
- Alisa Amarosa Wood CC’01, BUS'08 Partner, KKR
- Lisa Carnoy CC'89
- Thomas Cornacchia CC'85Henry Kravis BUS'69
- Brian Krisberg CC'81Jonathan Lavine CC'88Alexander Navab CC'87
Dinner Committee (In Formation)
- Kyra Tirana Barry CC'87Dmitry Balyasny
- Rebecca Balyasny CC'01
- Michael Behringer CC'89
- Victor Mendelson CC'89Rita Pietropinto-Kitt CC'93Mozelle Thompson CC'76